Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 20...

One thing I have loved about blogging through my 30 Rock Tour, is that I have a record of these 30 Days to look back on and remember all the love showered upon me during this tour.

That being said, Day 19 held a birthday surprise that wasn't in the big box on my kitchen table! My dear friend Susan took me to dinner at the Melting Pot! What an incredible treat! I had been to the Melting Pot before, but only for dessert-not a full FOUR course meal! It was a wonderful experience and, as always, great conversation. Thank you Susan for helping to make my birthday so special this year!

One Day 20 my Little Letter was from Addison, Tami and Josh's daughter. I can still remember the night she was born, and the way her arrival changed her Daddy instantly. Tami and I have known each other since childhood, and having the privilege of also sharing a relationship with her daughter is extra sweet.

The neat thing about Addison's letter was that I actually was with her when I opened it! What a special memory! (Addison's Mom is also the dear friend of mine who is putting all these beautiful pages together. I wish I could show you all how beautiful they are....)

On Day 20 I also opened up some recipe cards and a cute notepad! Who doesn't need recipe cards? What a wonderful gift! I also would like to report that I have been writing almost everything lately with my SHARPIE PENS! You have got to try these things- they are amazing!

Day 20- what a wonderful day!

1 comments:

HeidiZizz said...

After the book is compiled, I think you should video as you flip through it so we can see! :)