Friday, November 09, 2007

A jam packed weekend of fun...

So, I am about to depart to the cursed Bush Intercontinental Airport to retrieve my brother and his lovely girlfriend for their first weekend in Houston together, and oh yes, with the family!

Then tomorrow's activities include a brunch by yours truly (some fabulous french toast, hashbrown and cheese goodness, sausage and fruit) then seeing some local sights, and of course a viewing of the Longhorn game.

Sunday they will be on their own with the parentals, because I have to be in Needville all day. Sunday night hopefully will be the end to one very humbling soccer season, as we host our first ever Awards Night. I have only printed 200 programs and am now wondering if that is enough....

I took Monday off in order to take Mike and Vanessa back to the airport, and to make up for not seeing them basically all of Sunday. So, it is my time with them, without the parentals!

So, what are you doing this weekend? Anything exciting?

2 comments:

Laura said...

WOW that is jammed.. Of Course it is NOW Sunday! And I just read it.
Nothing big happened.. Rather boring. I did make french toast Saturday for breakfast that is my hightlight. I hope you enjoyed your brother and girl.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the weekend was good. We had a super busy weekend with visitors as well! I love family visiting...it's so great!