Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fun Fact Thursday....

This Morning's Top Eight...

  • The Astros traded Brad Lidge.
  • We strengthened our offense in the trade, but still have gigantic holes in our pitching rotation...
  • Ed Wade (our new GM) has already made more positive changes in his short time as our GM than Tim Pupura ever did. (whoever was playing favorites in the organization is either no longer with the Astros or no longer has any influence)!
  • I got to wear jeans to work today!
  • Coffee night made a fabulous return last night...
  • My brother is coming in town this weekend
  • I am blogging at school!
  • Did I mention that Mr. Lidge is no longer an Astro?!?!?!?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on all of this list!! I heard about Lidge on TV today, and I thought "Oooooh I have to talk to Ashlee about that! That's big!!"