Monday, December 10, 2007

Free Rice...

I got an email from one of my soccer coaches which included this link, and I just played to level 35! It is quite addictive, so play at your own risk. And please, no emails/comments if someone discovers this little game really doesn't donate the grains of rice it claims to donate.... just some Christmas love your way!


Go here and see how smart you really are, and feed the hungry while you are at it!

For bragging rights, post a comment sharing what level you reached while playing....

Game on!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It's true - you really do donate rice!!! http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/freerice.asp

I made it to level 40 - go dictionary.com!!!

(It's not cheating when I'm feeding hungry people)

Ashlee Liddell said...

becca....dictionary.com?!?!??! what a great idea!!! I am with you, it is SO NOT cheating if you are feeding the hungry.

I think instead of finishing the shopping for the couple of people left on my Christmas list I will just sit and play this game and give them a gift certificate that tells how many grains of rice were won in their honor....what do you think? :)

Thanks for finding out it was a legit deal!

Rebecca said...

I think they might feel a little cheated - even if they did feed an entire village - selfish people. Just kidding!!!

Yeah - I started using dictionary.com cause I kept getting stuck on level 26 and I REALLY wanted to beat your score. (I'm not competitive at all :) )