Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My precious Addi...


Sometimes my heart truly aches over the grandchildren my parents do not have.


God has given me so many precious children to invest in, that my own heart is full (although always longing/wondering if He will bless me with children of my own)- but my parents are a different story.


They will make amazing grandparents.


This week, they are getting a little fix. Addison has been spending the evenings with us, while Tami has been at the hospital with her mother (keep praying!).


It has been so much fun to see my parents enjoy this precious child.


Last night, as she lay fast asleep in my arms, I was so thankful for the blessing of being the one to rock her to sleep.


1 comments:

HeidiZizz said...

she is beautiful! what a great smile! any new news on linda?