Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why I love blogging #47221 and #47222

My brother works in the online communications industry, and I can still remember when he started talking about this thing called a "blog."

A what?

Just think of it like a "web log" blah, blah, blah....

Years later (seriously, YEARS) I became enamored with this new world o' blog.

I could ramble on and on about why I love blogging, but today we are sticking with two reasons.

First, it connects you with people in a meaningful way (unlike the likes of myspace and facebook), and sometimes people who you have lost contact with. This happened to me, on this very blog, TODAY! A college friend of mine, Andrea, found her way to this little piece of the blog world. Check out her blog here and tell her you read about her here.

Second, those of you who have been reading this blog for a month or longer, have read about a dear friend of mine whose Mother is now in heaven. What does this have to do with blogging? Well, Teal Flowers has entered into the world of blogging to help her sort through all that life entails right now. If you were praying for her and her family, drop her a little love over at this blog.

I LOVE BLOGGING!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE BLOGGING TOO!!!

Lisa said...

Oh dear, never the first to comment, how will I win the prize??? I think I have to start checking your actual blog instead of my time-delayed blog feed. What a tricky competition you've devised.

terriH said...

greetings! um, you should probably go check out my blog right now. just cuz.

is #400 coming today?????

Jenny said...

Hey Ashlee!
I was so excited to see you left a comment on my blog! I absolutely love blogging, too! I've bookmarked your site. I'll definitely visit again soon!

Tami said...

You are the greatest!! You will be happy to know, this is my first comment ever to leave!! That should win a prize too!

Ashlee Liddell said...

Terri, I can't reveal when the big 4-0-0 is coming....but soon!

Welcome Jenny, I hope you do come back often!

Tami, I DO feel very honored. Thanks for leaving a comment. That SHOULD win a prize, but sadly, not in this little contest!