Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays

I love birthdays!


Especially MINE.


And today, happens to be my 28th birthday.





I went to the DPS to renew my license, and I swear I can remember clear as day standing in that line ten years ago (when my last picture taken).


I am so thankful for all God has taught me, everything He has brought me through, and all the amazing people He has crossed my path with over those last ten years.


For the past five years I have shared my birthday with a very special friend, Amber.


Her birthday is March 25th, and we have simply doubled the celebration. I love the fact that she doesn't mind sharing her birthday with me (I hope!) and that it gives me even more reason to draw out my own celebration!!!


Here is to sharing many, MANY more birthdays together! And the countdown to the big 3-0 in Florida!!!!





6 comments:

Lisa said...

FIRST TO COMMENT! FIRST TO COMMENT! And also happy b-day. :)

Amber said...

Happy birthday birthday buddy!

(Second to comment is practically a record for me.) :)

Ashlee Liddell said...

Yes, I would tend to agree, ber!

Lisa, I just want you to know that another faithful reader has put a hit out on you for beating her to being the first to comment on this post......

alas, still not 400!

Cindyisms said...

: ) I just mosey-ed on over to catch up on your Ramblings and was uberly excited to read it's your birthday - YYYYYAY! Woo-hoo! God bless and Happy Belated Birthday to a supercool chica!

Ashlee Liddell said...

Thanks Cindy!!! Hope all is well with you...

dancing queen said...

Happy Birthday .... meant to text you and totally forgot. I was lost in the fogginess of the world I now refer to as 'yucky days'. Your 30th celebration in Florida? Could that mean Disney? Does it mean Spring Training? Whichever - it will by 40th celebration. Shall we?