Saturday, April 05, 2008

I might have a new favorite number...


What was my old favorite number some of you might be wondering...


Well, my favorite number has been 30, because Luke Scott (former Astros player) wore this number and I rather enjoyed the view when you could see this number..... ;)


Anyway, he has been traded. I will not be enjoying this view anytime soon, so perhaps I should pick a new favorite number.


The problem? Well, I am not finding any "cute" new players to pick. What is a girl to do?


I fear it may be time to pick a number based on something more than appearances. So, here goes it...


14.


It is my new favorite number. I think 14 is going to have one heck of a season. We are in our sixth game of the season and he has already stolen four bases. He has amazing speed, great read on balls, and has had some stellar plays in centerfield. He isn't going to be a slugger like #30, but I think if he plays this well all season he will have a vital role in our success as a team.


So, meet Michael Bourn, #14 of the Houston Astros.


0 comments: