Monday, April 07, 2008

Tears, surprises, and pirates...

So, I just listened to Steven Curtis Chapman's song 'Cinderella' and was quite literally crying at my desk.

Trying to dry your eyes-because I can't possibly be crying at a Steven Curtis Chapman song-is it that time of month-crying.

Yes folks, nothing but honesty at this here blog o mine....

And don't you know that I have the scoop on Starbucks BIG surprise that is being revealed tomorrow... and, in my humble Starbucks crazed opinion, there are some good surprises on the way!

Don't you know that Amber and I had the honor of meeting a REAL, LIVE, honest to goodness pirate last night at coffee? Oh, yes complete with business cards and all...

Could that be why I dreamed in pirate language?

How was the start to your week?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe I missed the pirate!! I get a sore throat and I miss all the cool stuff?? All I got to do was deal drugs to the barista off camera... The pirate thing is WAY cooler... :(

...congrats on your pirate....

HeidiZizz said...

aarrgghh...

Laura said...

UGGGHHH. a good pirate word.
all i know is I am ready for Friday.. is that bad coming from the stay at home mom with at school kids? too honest? you started it!

terriH said...

i heard on the radio this morning (tuesday) that starbucks is revealing it's new coffee...pikes something and that they are giving out free samples for only 30 minutes at 11:00 this morning. dag nab it...there ain't no starbucks close to me office. that's an AARRGGHH for sure!

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. wedding dress sleeves christian louboutin fur boots. Princess A-Line