Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sunday finds, volume II (revised links, these should work!!!)

Well, I don't know how popular this little section will become, but I enjoyed keeping my eyes open all week long for things to share with all of you. So, I now present to you the second volume of Sunday finds...


This is perhaps the single most exciting thing I found this week. If you do nothing else, go here and listen to what Jordo's church, and some other churches are doing together. You will be glad you did!

Pioneer Woman is one really cool site, that always has lots of recipes and funny outlook on life in the country.

Have you ever wanted to do something for someone who lives in another state? Maybe there was a death in their family, or a baby born, or just a time where you felt like not having to cook would be a blessing? Well, I tried this place this week, and was enlightened to this novel industry from my brother's fabulous girlfriend. So, when you can't actually "be" there, you can still send some love and food! (Soon we will have a report on the taste and quality of the food, but for now it seems to be a great place!)


And, the last thing to share with you today is actually not a internet find... but, it is still quite fabulous. If you have a Sam's near you, and happen to be a member, then you must have dinner out at their food court! I have been keeping this secret for awhile, but took a close group of friends to dine "ghetto fabulous" on Friday night. You can eat for less than $3 a person...easily! They have a small list of choices, but everyone who went seemed to enjoy the food and the price....So, go and try it!

Summer Camp bonus!!!

Go here, and see what my best friend and her husband are up to this summer....


Maybe next week I should do a Father's Day edition....what do you think?

3 comments:

HeidiZizz said...

love the Sunday finds, but there are some technical difficulties with a few of your links...

Ashlee Liddell said...

Thanks Heidi! Let me know if these revisions don't help.... glad you like the Sunday finds edition!

Anonymous said...

Thought provoking. Very true. bridal jackets christian louboutin platforms. Accessories