Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Surprise! We went bowling...


So, last week I posted a few clues about our Friday night adventure and I wanted to share with you guys our fun night.

Ghetto Fabulous dinner at Sam's (above Michelle, Lisa, and part of Lyndsie; Below Tami, Josh, and Addison)



Although our scores do not need sharing (or at least mine) it was a night full of fun. Once we had some money on the line, Josh stepped up his game and wiped us all out.


So, faithful bloggy friends, when was the last time YOU went bowling? Or if you are a regular bowler, what is your best score?

7 comments:

kd_rundle said...

Amazingly enough, I went bowling not too long ago - probably a month or two ago now. Our sunday school class went out for pizza and bowling one Saturday evening...and for some reason I just can't remember my score ;)

Unknown said...

My husband and I have actually been on a few bowling leagues. we are not the greatest, but it is lots of fun!

Ashlee Liddell said...

look at these super star bowlers reading this little ol blog!

Now I am REALLY glad I didn't mention my score....REALLY!

Lisa said...

I'm trying not to smile in the first pic...I wanted to "get ready" for the picture, but it all resulted in me looking like I really can't handle all the ghetto pizza excitement... my bowling shoes posed much better in the pics of the evening.

Ashlee Liddell said...

So, it was the ghetto pizza..... I knew it!!!

Hope the early morning starts this week haven't killed you yet....

Lisa said...

Nope, I have survived!

Joshua said...

I loved it! Great job on the suprise. I had a ton of fun :)