Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks!

From time to time certain people in my life will comment about something they read on my blog, which is followed by great surprise from me, because I never knew they dropped by to visit this little blog of mine.

Today, I wanted to say thanks to Vanessa.

Vanessa is my brother's girlfriend. And this week I have been reminded of one of the reasons I think she is fabulous. It is because she really cares about our family. She wants to know about the things that are going on, and takes the time to find out what is important to each of us. I have known so many friends who have struggled and struggled with relationships with their significant other's family, and I think a lot of it boils down to valuing someone's family as you would your own. I am thankful my brother is sharing his life with someone as considerate and caring as Vanessa.

So, Vanessa, thanks for being you!

(And, she reads my blog, so double thanks!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. slimline wedding dresses christian louboutin fur boots. Bridal Wedding Dresses