Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Big Show



Alaina and Jadyn have been taking a class at The Little Gym this spring.



Monday mornings have been slotted for The Little Gym, and the girls talked about their class lots over the past couple of months. I even got to see a little bit of their little gym class back in March.


Monday was "The Big Show" (or last class for the rest of us) where they invited people to come and see all that they had learned in their class. They were super excited! And, I got a personal invite.


So, Monday morning rolled around, and I was so impressed with the little extra things they had done to make it a special day for the kids. If you are ever wondering if it would be a good investment for your children, I was really impressed with what I saw.

Clearly, we were at the Olympics....




I am so proud of you girls! Thanks for inviting me to The Big Show... I love you.

3 comments:

terriH said...

little cuties!

Laura said...

SO SO cute. I love the wrinkle nose!

Ashlee Liddell said...

They simply are adorable....the pictures don't even do them justice!