Friday, June 06, 2008

Blog Catch-up...

Well, I am finishing out my first week of one full time job.

And honestly, I have been lost several times during the week. It is like I don't know what to do when my to do list is complete...I suppose other people have hobbies, or say, lives, but I might need to find one of those soon!

It has been unnerving and refreshing all at the same time. Weird, huh?

On a different note, I did decide to PDA (or smartphone) and went with a Palm Treo. It has been ordered and is on its way! I am sure there will be some posts about how clueless I am coming soon!

And for my adventure today, I am going to be combining a couple recipes to make my own dessert recipe for Bible study tonight. I can hardly wait to see how it turns out! I think I will call it Lemon Raspberry Shortbread Delight, or not. If it is really good I might share my recipe with you guys!

So, what are your weekend plans?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't you mean Lemon Raspberry Chocolate Shortbread Delight? Or do you add chocolate after serving?

carahinojosa said...

N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

aahhhhhhh............I have not had a weekend with nothing planned in so long. I'm very excited!

Amy L said...

We went over to Ma & Bob's yesterday to work on some MS150 stuff and give Claire some time with her great-grandparents. Today - church, a baby shower, and open houses! Hope you have a great weekend!