Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 22!

Day 22...

The letter yesterday was from my grandparents, Ma and Bob. Today's letter was from my grandmother, Gma Betty. I am so thankful to have these special treasures in my book, and even more thankful that I have lived 30 years of life with such wonderful, loving grandparents being a part of my life.

Today I opened some playing cards shaped like a bunny! They are so cute! There was a good long stretch of time where we (coffee girls) would gather almost weekly to play cards and drink coffee. We don't get to do that nearly enough anymore, but we sure do love the chance to play games together. And I love the chance to play games of "chance" together!

Can you believe you have been following this crazy 30 Rock Tour for 3 weeks now?

Thanks to everyone who has come up to me and mentioned you were reading along....feel free to comment too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Oooh drama, a removed comment! I wonder if it was spam or something more interesting? Well I just caught up on a whole week of 30 rock tour- I'm so glad you are enjoying your journey to old age this month. ;) No number 30? Weird! Does that mean you can stay 29 forever? But would you give up a 30th gift to stay 29? Hmm. Are you sure there's no 30 in the box?