Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 26...

I want to try to express to you just how meaningful the past 26 days have been for me, but every time I sit down to try and put my thoughts together it simply doesn't flow the right way.

What I know to be true is this; God's love is extravagant, unfailing, life-changing as well as life-giving, and eternal. His love is freely given to each of us, and the more you allow His Love in to your life, the more you start to experience its extravagance and depth.

This entire tour has been a daily reminder to me of how the Body of Christ is one of the ways that God desires to lavish His love upon His children. There have been some real challenges for me this past month, and it's as if God chose each day to build on the next and remind me that building up the Body of Christ enables others to experience His Love in a whole new way.

My letter was from Tami, and it just so happened that my gift was from her as well. Tami has been compiling each letter and turning it into a visually stunning masterpiece for me to open each day. Each page is different from the next, but each day also coordinates with the one next to it, making this book truly one of my most loved possessions.

Tami, I love you dear friend.

0 comments: