Friday, March 05, 2010

Day 7 and Day 8 all on Day 9.....

Well, I have really dropped the ball on the last two posts.... I will do my best to not let that happen again!

Day Seven, was such a wonderful day of surprises and laughter! Not only was my gift from Heidi hilarious, but in my envelope was a Top Ten List from my dear friend Jamie (Davis) Cooper! Jamie and I met freshman year at MCC, and have shared so many wonderful memories together. We lived together our junior year in a house everyone called "The Palace!" One of the things I love so much about my treasured friendship with Jamie is I know that even if a year goes by without us talking on the phone, I can call her up and the phone conversation would be just as wonderful as the last time we talked.

And so, after opening Jamie's letter I did just that! We had a great catch up conversation, which filled my heart and soul with so much love. This 30 Rock Tour is really so incredible!

And on Day Eight, I opened some really cute magnetic notepads (which I would guess were from Tami) which filled my heart with joy because I recently put myself on a stationary buying freeze. And once I did that, one of the things I had really wanted was magnetic notepads....so it was perfect!

And my letter was from Teresa Huckaby. Teresa and I met my very first Sunday at Creekside, and she has served faithfully on our children's ministry team ever since that day. There simply are not words to express how much I admire and respect the dedication, sacrifice, and patience Teresa brings to our team. I just love her.... L.O.V.E. her!

Now, hopefully, I can get Day Nine its own post......and stay caught up!

0 comments: