Friday, March 05, 2010

Day Nine...a real tear jerker!

Today, day nine of my 30 Rock Tour, also happens to be my brother's 32nd birthday.

Not that this fact particularly has any bearing on the 30 Rock Tour, but it just brings to light just how much this incredible gift has blessed me in ways no one could have known.

My letter today, just happened to be from my one and only brother!

I can not even start to tell you how thoughtful, kind, loving, and humorous his letter is. He titled it, "30 Great Things About my Sister Ashlee on her 30th" and even though I don't know how he did it, he came up with 30 things to say about me. And around number 25 ("But I always still loved her.") the tears started rolling.

Thanks Mike for making my day, which is really YOUR day!, so special.

Video footage to follow, so check back later!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Where oh where has the birthday girl gone? What am I to read while eating taco cabana at lunch? I can understand if your brothers awesome tribute stunned you out of posting this weekend, but it's time to return to blogging. The workweek has begun and some people need To be entertained.

HeidiZizz said...

Yeah, ditto Lisa! :)