Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Just another reason I love my church...

Creekside has been, and continues to be, such a place of wonder and awe for me. Things will happen that simply leave me speechless before my Maker.

I don't thank God enough for allowing me to be a part of this incredible family...

Summer of 2005 Greg marched our staff out to our property. It had not even been leveled. Our lake had been marked out, and the dirt work was going to begin that week. I remember standing, where our lake would soon be, thinking, "I can't even imagine why anyone would ever want to be outside at this lake. Who wants to be outside in Houston?" I could not wrap my head around the vision Greg had for our property.

But his vision was from God, and has steadily continued to come to fruition...

This picture, the evidence of God's promise, His faithfulness, and His provision, amaze and humble me.


.
Look closely, and you will see a rainbow.
So, what do you love about your church?


0 comments: