Wednesday, April 02, 2008

401...

Well, I have lots to say.

Not enough time to blog.

You guys got the best of me leading up to 400, and now, perhaps some silence...

(No jokes about how that could be the best of me.....)

Here are some short snipits of what I have been wanting to blog about....in no particular order

- Astros are back in action, or are they?
- Out of town guests...
- why God allows unhealthy churches
- the single life
- transitions
- fajitas, tortillas, and more

So, since you all love a contest.... first commenter can choose one of the above topics and it will be my next post.... how is that?!?

Sorry it isn't more exciting guys, I promise to blog-for real-soon!

6 comments:

terriH said...

Oh, lookee...I'm first!! I beat Joe!!

I vote for a topic on "Transitions" as I always seem to be undergoing those.

My next vote would be for "Why God allows unhealthy churches."

Love ya!!

terriH said...

Although now I'm intrigued by "Out of town guests"...

Hmmm...

I've never been good at making decisions. Sheesh.

:)

Laura said...

out of town guests....i would rather meet 'them'..

Joe said...

ithink out of town guests sounds boring personally...btw...blogging & driving dont mix.

Ashlee Liddell said...

Congrats terri!!! You ARE a winner!!!

Look for your post tomorrow...

Joe, don't blog and drive...not in a new car!

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. jasmine bridal cheap mobile phone. Bridal Dresses