Friday, April 25, 2008

For you, my faithful readers...

So, thanks to Laura, I am passing along to each of you this awesome promo Baskin Robbins is holding on April 30th. To honor fire fighters, they are offering icecream at 31 cents a scoop. So, here is my suggestion.... call a friend, take the family, or meet some people at a cheap dinner place near a baskin robbins. Then, eat your dessert (practically free) at BR!
I know, I am just that smart... ;)
So, here is the deal. I am setting up a blog date... I have a whole lot of Chick-fil-a coupons (free sandwich or 8 piece nugget) with purchase of fries and a drink. If you want to have a pretty cheap meal, and dessert... let's have some blogging fun and meet each other! It's kid friendly, good food, and sure to be lots of fun!
I realize that I know most of you who comment on this blog (at least the locals) but several of my regular commenters don't know each other any other way but through the world of blogs.
So, if you want to come....just leave me a comment and we can pick a good time for all.
If you all don't want to come, then I will find cooler friends. Kidding, of course!



9 comments:

Lisa said...

I'd be up for Chick-fil-a!

Ashlee Liddell said...

Okay, we are up to two super fun bloggers...who else is in?

HeidiZizz said...

boo hoo....i want to come! i don't think we have either of those places within a 200 mile radius of us! :) have a great time and eat some ice cream for me (and my firefighter husband)!!

Ashlee Liddell said...

Will certainly eat icecream in honor of Joe and Butch, and all of the plainville fire fighters...

wish you could come too...really, really wish you could come...

Laura said...

WOO HOO. i love me some chicken!
My sister actually sent the ice cream thing to me! My only crazy day is Wednesday so let me know!

terriH said...

i LOVE chick-fil-a nuggets! them are scrummmmpcious! i'm not sure if we have one here in wichita anymore...maybe at town east mall...so i'll be there in spirit. eat some nuggets for me!

Cindyisms said...

What a "cool" idea, Ashlee! I'll be joining you all *virtually* by heading over to the nearby San Antone Baskins for a scoop!

dancing queen said...

I'd love me some chicken & then ice cream. But....it's our last night of Wednesday programming. Guess I'll go get 31 after 8:30 by myself. Boo Hoo!

Rebecca said...

I work every night until 9:30 - will they stay open that late? Or I can come Wed after church stuff.