Friday, April 18, 2008

Tonight's menu...

So, Friday night is usually my favorite night of the week to eat dinner.

It is almost always the best night of my week, but the food is usually pretty tops for my cuisine intake as well...

Tonight's menu includes:

Sliders (mini hamburgers) with sides of lettuce, tomato, sauteed onions, pickles, and cheese

My own recipe for delicious potato bites

Sweet potato fries

Baked beans

Amber's chocolately divine brownies with icecream....

So, what are you looking forward to dining on tonight..... who is cooking for you?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I picked up my groceries last night and I backtracked through our conversation to make my list. It came out like this: lettuce, tomato, NOT pickles (Ashlee), cheese, beans.. Were the onions for me? They didn't make the list, but I can pick them up if needed.

I'm interested to learn what kind of pickles one chooses when one is particularly picky about pickles.

Ashlee Liddell said...

It probably isn't as exciting as one would imagine, but you will see tonight. I can explain in full detail my obsession.

It is a no go on the onions, I actually sauteed the onions already.... so good work with your backwards list making!

Laura said...

MMM I Love slidders! I think I am making Chicken Oscabali..it is the kids favorite.. but Joseph's low man on the totem pole meal. He will have to suffer thru! Can't you tell he suffers alot!

terriH said...

well, let's see...we have the kiddos this weekend so tonight is gonna be "family night" and i believe chef terri is going to whip up a fantastic rendition of spaghetti a la prego. and there shall be a side of garlic/cheesy breadsticks.

then for the kicker...kettlecorn for movie time!!

i know. we are a wild bunch.

Ashlee Liddell said...

One of my favorite meals to eat with you Terri is popcorn, twizzler bites, and a huge diet coke! Every time I see Twizzler bites, I think of you friend!