Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's 4 o'clock...

My day has looked like this;
-awake, prepare for day, arrive at work
- teacher devotion
-chapel
-two classes today
-leave school for funeral of the mother of one of my students
-leave funeral for staff meeting (church)
(lunch at meeting)
-hang afterward and spend some real time with worship pastor
-phone chat to keep me grounded (thanks ber!)
- come home check email, read Lisa's blog and give up on her contest
- change out of work clothes
-post this little ditty
- about to head out to go pick up Addi

Add all this up, and I have had a day that reminds me why I know without a shadow of a doubt that God is in control. That He has a plan and purpose for my life, and that He knows what is best for me.

The crazy thing is, I feel the "fullest" I have felt in several weeks.

And some time with my Addi will do my soul even more good.

Thanks friends, for lifting me up and praying for me this week...

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you are getting even more confirmation that you are doing the right thing leaving the school. I know it's really hard leaving the kids, and the teachers, and the families that have adopted you in as much as you have them. God has a great, mighty, and fulfilling plan for you.