Friday, May 16, 2008

The new me...

Okay, well, not really!

I loved my former blog header. I took that picture while on the beaches of Cozumel. It was the first really "adult" vacation I had taken, and I had so much fun.

The picture was so peaceful, so serene, so majestic. I loved it.

But it didn't really fit 'me'.

Not that I am a hot pink flower, but I do love pink, flowers, and girly things. I know hot pink isn't for everyone, but I am discovering that I, as well, am not for everyone. I don't have to please everyone, make everyone happy, or do whatever everyone else asks me to do. These are things I haven't always believed to be true, but do believe today.

So, this look is going to stay for awhile.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Amy L said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog - I need to do a better job keeping it updated!

I like the new look!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you are choosing something that makes YOU happy. This is, after all, YOUR blog.

Love ya lots!!!

Laura said...

I LIKE IT! And I like HOT PINK!

Oh.. and I LIKE YOU!

Cindyisms said...

One of my favorite book-made-into-movie-lines is from the Ya Ya Sistahood, about thinking pretty pink and blue thoughts. Your new blog layout reminded me of that : )

Best of wishes, chica : ) Looking forward to future Ramblings. Meanwhile, have a Blessed weekend!