Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Reason # 1,367 why I love blogging....

YOU.

That is right.

You, yes YOU, are the reason I love blogging.

I don't know if I am normally quite as transparent as I was yesterday on this little blog, but I think I just might start doing it more often.

I had phone calls, ecards, emails, thoughtful (and kind) comments from wonderful friends-some of whom I have never met!, and I know lots of prayers from people who read this blog.

And it quite simply was the brightest part of my day.

Thank you so much.

And thanks for helping to create such a compassionate community around here.... you are my favorite blog-tors (my own creation for blog commentors and readers)!

So, to all you reading, I sure hope you click away on the blog-tors in the comment section...they are quite spectacular people (most of whom blog, too!).

Thanks again, my day has been blessed because of YOU.

1 comments:

terriH said...

aww, shucks...