Friday, May 23, 2008

Top five...

5) This morning I purchased an insulated re-usable grocery bag. You know, for all your frozen stuff, or refrigerated stuff if you have a long drive home (or live in a sauna like me...).

4) A day of setting my own schedule, which makes my day full of more quiet than noise.

3) Talking to Heidi on the phone this morning, although it was short, it still was so good for my soul.

2) Some more closure was gained as I attended graduation ceremonies at school today.

1) (Hasn't happened yet, but I am so excited about it!) I am going to cook with Alaina tonight (probably Jadyn will join us when she wakes from her nap....) and we are going to make the Friday night Bible study dinner.

On the menu:
Twice baked potatoes
Meatloaf minis
Broccoli with provolone cheese sauce

Yummmmm.

So, because I am all smart and stuff, I have done some prep work so that Alaina can help with almost every part of making dinner. It will be great to see how everything turns out tonight. I hope to take some pictures, but that will largely depend on the number of small children helping!

What is for dinner tonight at your house????

4 comments:

Tami said...

Yum, dinner sounds great!! And helpful little hands will make it that much better!

Lisa said...

I second that!
Sounds great!

Amy L said...

That sounds yummy! Dinner at our house is TBD - whatever it is, it will be something from a restaurant. Our kitchen is so rarely used - so sad!

Laura said...

Ymm. Well.I ordered pizza b/c we picked up a yard of dirt and I decided cooking was not happening.. THEN ..we are dog sitting due to a move.. they were finishing the move and sweaty nasty and I offered to order more pizza.. they were pizza'd out. SO
I whipped up sauce and pasta w/ salad. Which kept them from fast food.
BUT I ate a slice of thin crust extra veggie pizza and a dt cherry coke follow by a skinny cow ice cream sandwich. mmmm. but meatloaf sounds fab!