Monday, June 16, 2008

And a Happy Monday to me...

That is right, a happy Monday to me.

Five things that made my Monday so wonderfully happy....

5) My boss returned! Since the day I began my full time role at our church, my boss and his family has been out of town, and it just felt so wonderful to see them all this morning.

4) I got a red, cute, purse-ish looking laptop case today. And I waited a whole five days from the day I saw it to decide to spend the money to purchase it. I love it! So glad I decided to get what I knew I really wanted, and needed, but mostly wanted!

3) I got to color with two of my favorite artists today; Alaina and Jadyn. Jared had some good times while I chased him all over, but coloring with the girls was magical. Sometimes you just forget how markers, twistable crayons, and stamps make a girl feel!

2) Plans are still under-development, but looks like I am going to get to go to House of Pies with some of my favorite friends!

And I know you are all eagerly awaiting what I am ranking as #1...


Drum roll please......

LOUDER......



1) Plans for my summer vacation are coming into the finalization phase, and I am going to get to see TWO of my most missed friends..... I can hardly wait!!! Kansas here I come!!!

So, what made your Monday great? Or not so great?

6 comments:

HeidiZizz said...

WAHOOOO!! I cannot wait for you to come! Bring your swimsuit--we have a pool!

Ashlee Liddell said...

What swimsuit? :)

Did the pool pump situation get resolved then?

I can not even contain myself, it has been too long!

Anonymous said...

Your coming to Kansas?? I wish you could come meet my little Caeden!! He would melt your Texas heart! :-)

Lil' James

Ashlee Liddell said...

I would LOVE to meet your Caeden! The pictures you sent melted my Texas heart, and the precious picture on Sarah's blog....oh my goodness.

Would it be possible to meet somewhere? I am going to be staying with Heidi in Stockton, but would be up to suggestions on how to meet you, and your precious baby boy.....

Love you lil james!

terriH said...

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i have no idea where stockton is, but i'm sure we can meet half way somewhere??? let me know when your coming and i'll figured out the details!

lil james