Saturday, April 11, 2009

Priceless.


This year, in the midst of a very busy work schedule, it seems as though I truly found a way to celebrate my birthday for an entire month!

From great friends coming to visit, on very short notice, from two states away... to a birthday celebration with my coffee gals after my actual birthday.

In fact, the picture above is of the last birthday gift I received. It quickly became a most treasured belonging, as it is laden with love and meaning.

Not only does each square have a special meaning or significance, but each square is also a pocket!!! It is accented with pink...one of my favorite colors.

As I prepare my heart for worshiping my Redeemer and Risen Lord, I am moved by all the love that has surrounded me this past month. I can't help but wonder just how little I actually grasp of the vastness of His Love.

His Reckless pursuit of my soul, and yours.

And the all encompassing forgiveness He shed on the Cross.

My prayer is that each of us might get a glimpse into the forgiveness, love, and the reckless pursuit of the only Savior this Easter. And every day.


1 comments:

HeidiZizz said...

Yahoo!! I love the new layout and am SO EXCITED about the new post! I love the apron....what super fantastic friends you have! I look at my apron all the time and just love it. I miss you friend.