Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Day 13....

Today's gift was a rose shaped loofah, which I promptly used in the shower this morning! I really can't decide who might have given that to me, but I absolutely LOVE it! I found myself just smiling all during my shower.

My letter was from Terri Hansen, better known to some as Terri the Dorm Chick! I met Terri during my freshman year at MCC when I was interviewing to be an RA. Little did I know that she and I would be life-long friends! Terri was at MCC the last three years I was there, and I just love her to pieces. I love her family, her new husband (he will always be new to me, because it took him a while to find Terri!), and just hearing the sound of her voice makes my heart smile.

Tomorrow's gift has two boxes....so I can't wait to open it and tell you all about it!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for your return to blogging! I was most entertained. I'm glad you are enjoying your tour!