Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 14...

Well, we are almost half way through the 30 Rock Tour and I couldn't be any more amazed at this incredible gift I receive every morning. Wow!

Today's gift was from Heidi, and just by reading the card I know it was going to be special. I have very fond memories of spending numerous Easter weekends with Heidi and my adopted family (Butch, Lois, Repo, and assorted crazies from the family!). Not only was it the perfect break in the spring semester, but trips to Plainville were always full of fun, relaxation, and tons of laughter! I would gamble (using pennies!) with Butch, we would have home cooked meals, Lois would always have Easter baskets for us, and there were always dyed deviled food eggs.

My gifts today were both Easter related, which made them even that much sweeter to me. One is a beautiful hanging glass easter egg with dried flowers inside of it. It is so beautiful! The other one was a box of NEON food color and egg dye! I am sure not many people would understand how much this box of food color and egg dye means to me, but Heidi did and that is what makes it so special!

As a matter of fact, I was thinking I might just have to serve pink deviled eggs at my birthday party!

1 comments:

HeidiZizz said...

I am so happy you loved the gifts! :) And I think that pink eggs are a GREAT idea for a 30th birthday party!

ps...LOL @ assorted crazies...that is so true! :)