Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little suprise for my faithful readers!

I know I haven't been able to stay on top of the video blogging, so I would like to share with you this video. It was taken during the 30 Rock Tour, but has absolutely nothing to do with it.

It does, however, give you some great insight into a few of the Crazy, and wonderful, people I work with....as well as some of the ways I use my golf cart!

Before watching this footage, I would like to point out a couple of things
1) Yes, Kyla attempted to steal my golf cart prior to this video footage. No, that has no relevance on the events in this video, I would just like for that to be known to the whole world.

2) Joey, although rather silent in this video footage, did in fact approve of my bungee with an extension cord idea for the tree on top of the golf cart. He also told me to floor it..... not that I normally need encouragement to go any faster!

Untitled from Ashlee Liddell on Vimeo.



3) YES, this was us working really hard... REALLY hard. I just LOVE my job!

2 comments:

HeidiZizz said...

This may have made me miss you the most! :) I wish I could have been there in the passenger seat with you...Love you, friend!

Ashlee Liddell said...

Aw, shucks! I am sure we would get into some major trouble with my golf cart.... :) Love you too, friend!