Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 18...

Oh my! Day 18 threw me a curve ball...

My envelope had two pages, and the first one said, "Little Letters" and had an envelope from Princess Jadyn! The other page had lots of pictures with me and some of my favorite children on the planet....oh the tears were rolling before I ever opened Jadyn's masterpiece creation!

One of the things that I love so dearly about each of the friends who have put this 30 Rock Tour together for me is the role they let me play in their children's lives. I love and cherish each child, and the unique relationship that is forming with them as each day passes. They bring so much love into my life. I can't wait to see what God has in store for their precious lives, as I know He has already used each one of them to teach me different things.

One of my favorite picture of Jadyn and I was also included on the picture page. It was the night she first had icecream. I love that it was me who gave it to her! (Even if her mother didn't at the time...) I love that I can remember her precious face, and remember her falling asleep in my arms that night, and that I really don't remember much about the game. What a wonderful memory!

Day 18's gift was a snack box from Heidi. It was full of special snacks, as well as recipes for some of her favorite snacks! What a creative and wonderful idea. Can't wait to try some of her recipes! Thanks, friend!

And, for a bit of 30 Rock Riddles for each of you..... Now that I can see the bottom of this huge box of presents, I was trying to put them in order and such and realized that there is NO #30.... hmmmmm. What could that mean? Any guesses?!?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excuse me, but the box of presents was already in order. I think someone was doing some snooping.

No #30? Huh. Interesting.

HeidiZizz said...

Well, aren't you Miss Organized!

I know nothing. I am two states away. :) :)

Ashlee Liddell said...

I would half way believe that it was by accident IF both of YOU didn't sound so guilty!

Now, I will be torturing myself for the next 10 days or so trying to figure out what you have up your sleeves....clearly something that wouldn't fit in the box! Oh my.

Amanda said...

I told her to stop worrying about it and whatever surprise it is, I'm sure it will be wonderufl. And that was coming from someone who really doesn't have a clue about #30.

I don't think either of you sound guilty. :)