Friday, December 31, 2010

Ringing in a new year, with a new habit....or two!

Well, not that anyone is still waiting around for a new post from this old blog, but I have decided to try and make a goal of posting once a week throughout 2011. I want a record of what God is challenging and teaching me, as well as all that He accomplishes throughout the year.

It is too easy to just survive each day, and start the next without stopping to see His hand in everything that happened throughout each day.

So, I'm ringing in the New Year with some new goals, all attempting to create and instill some new habits in my life.

What are your goals for 2011?

4 comments:

The Cooper's said...

I've been waiting for several months for a new post......... ♥

Ashlee Liddell said...

You are so sweet Lil James! I'm really going to try hard to get back into the swing of blogging...

Lisa said...

Smashlee!! I'm so excited for the blogs!! I love the background! I have a goal for each month of 2011 as described in my 30 before 30. I'll post an update soon on which ones I've completed. In a related note, I sustained a $800 bruise on my leg today. That is, I went to test ride some road bikes for the MS 150 today (Greg's Christmas present to me) and I crashed an $800 one in the parking lot....which is about $200 more than we wanted to spend. I loooooved how it rode though (crash was totally driver error). They didn't pressure us to buy it, even though the bike sustained minor injuries as well, but considering the sales guy had spent an hour with me already, I decided to buy it. As the mechanic noted, I already got my first wipe out over with...it's easy from here!

So my goals for 2011....get my money's worth out of my expensive bike.

HeidiZizz said...

I am ashamed to say I quit checking for awhile...but was EXCITED when there were THREE new posts today! :) Love you, friend...so glad you're back to blogging!